Barry 7′s Connectors 2
After the excellent reception afforded to Connectors comes Connectors 2.
And what a magnificent animal it would be if it were an animal but it’s not.
It’s a collection of previously unreleased library/soundtrack music from some of the greatest modern Italian composers including the legendary Ennio Morricone compiled by the ever adventurous Barry 7.
Barry 7 – whose new album with Add N to (X) ‘Loud Like Nature’ is also out this sSeptember – is renowned for his unique DJ sets (that feature everything from Paul McCartney to Funky Country), his wild synthesiser tones and his impeccable dress sense.
Barry has as always gone to great lengths to unearth the most unusual, experimental but nevertheless musical treasures and nowhere is this more evident than on Connectors 2. All but one of these tracks have been licensed from the highly collectable Cam label and none have been commercially available before now. Known in Italy as one of the great soundtrack and jazz labels, much of the music here doubled both as library and film soundtrack music in the 1960’s and 70’s.
- Giuseppe De Luca - Rito A Los Angeles
- Giuseppe De Luca - Dorian Gray
- Giampiero Boneschi - Sisy
- Ennio Morricone - Dies Irae Psichedelico
- Giampiero Boneschi - Oakum
- Ennio Morricone - In Un Ricordo
- Giampiero Boneschi - New Situation
- Giampiero Boneschi - Saturns Ambush
- Piero Piccioni - Italiamericana Collage
- Giuseppe De Luca - Giallo A Londra
- S. Torossi - Omicidio Per Vocazione
- Ennio Morricone - Seconds Rito
- Ennio Morricone - Statio Confusionale
- Giuseppe De Luca - Margaret
- Giuseppe De Luca - October Fest
- Ennio Morricone - Iniziazone '72
- Daniele Patucchi - Motivi Psichedlici